Marjorie Taylor Greene's grim warning: Biden family is "true crime syndicant" (video)

I assure you, “peach tree dish” was quite intentional, as it’s a direct quote from the dumbass who is the subject of this article.

7 Likes

Biden should taunt them with impeachable offenses—like, invite somebody onstage to give him an ice cream cone and then announce that it’s an emolument :sunglasses::icecream:

5 Likes

Today I learned that Breitbart has made a film about Hunter Biden.

Hunter Biden is played by Laurence Fox.

These gifts are all secondary, however, to the casting of Britain’s own Laurence Fox as Hunter Biden. To enjoy the full impact of this, we need to pause for a moment exclusively to address American readers. It’s hard to explain, to the unacquainted, the unique role played by Fox in British national life: an actor who appeared in a popular detective show for years without troubling the public imagination, Fox has, in recent years, inserted himself into the discourse with a range of eye-catching opinions that can be largely summarised as a defense of our era’s poorest underdog: the straight, white male.

4 Likes

It’s hard to explain, to the unacquainted, the unique role played by Fox in British national life: an actor who appeared in a popular detective show for years without troubling the public imagination, Fox has, in recent years, inserted himself into the discourse with a range of eye-catching opinions that can be largely summarised as a defense of our era’s poorest underdog: the straight, white male.

And yet, here we find Fox, in a film going after the reputation of a straight white male…

7 Likes

Yikes. I liked him in Lewis. Reading up on him now, I find that he is… a completely unpleasant person. And after getting dumped by Disney, I see that Carano is digging herself an even deeper hole by claiming that the war in Ukraine is a government conspiracy.

3 Likes

Beat me to it, again :wink:

1 Like

Tells Reporter She Is In Talks With Trump To Be Running Mate

President Empty Gee.
Talk about the stuff of nightmares.
We all know that Lord Dampnut will kick the bucket sooner rather than later; I, for one, wouldn’t be surprised if the knife in his back would have Empty Gee’s fingerprints on it…

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.