Mark Zuckerberg has "secret escape passageway" under conference room

GET ME TO THE POD.

3 Likes

I’d have a shark tank.
Sharks with lasers.

1 Like

I can’t really find fault with this. If I had his money I’d have secret rooms and corridors too.

7 Likes

I’m having this comical vision of Zuckerberg activating his “panic chute” and riding an emergency twisty slide down several floors just to meet two goons waiting at the bottom with an open sack.

8 Likes

When we bought Exodus out of bankruptcy, during the DotBust, the former CEO Ellen’s panic room and stuff were all favorite things for folks to go laugh at. I think corporate security pushes execs into that madness.

4 Likes

I wonder if Elon has an escape rocket.

9 Likes

I hope so.

5 Likes

I don’t see the big deal here. If you are that rich, even if these things are insanely unlikely, Presidential-level protection is (economically speaking) a rounding error.

2 Likes

“but executive-protection officers sit near his desk while he works”

Named Vinnie and Guido.

I find the text somewhat redundant, but…

I mean it couldn’t be worse/more inept than the current regime. Could it?

2 Likes

Yeah, I mean, with the scope and scale of his fingers in the societal pie, he is equivalent at least to an extremely high-ranking official in a bureaucracy of a dictatorial government, if not the Pooba himself. Gvoernment-like safety contingencies make sense.

The only way to be sure.

(I’m not advocating this, do not take action based on this comment, comment supplied for amusement only.)

2 Likes

I too would waste my billions on secret slides and rooms. But I’d also wreck their secrecy, because why wouldn’t you take the secret slide down to your car every night?

3 Likes

I’d like to think there are two chutes: one leads to the escape pod, and the other drops into the shark tank. And that when the torchbearers and pitchfork wielding mobs show up at his desk, that his security detail would be flustered enough to confuse the two.

2 Likes

And I mean, hell, if you’ve got that kind of scratch how do you not build secret passages everywhere?

2 Likes

See, that’s the difference between billionaires and plain old working-class folks like you and me. They get fancy escape slides supplied by professional contractors. We have to dig our own secret underground submarine bases by hand.
submarine%20base

2 Likes

That’s just how Going Going is. :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Hey Zuck, why don’t you just escape to your Hawaiian getaway and never come back. Just do us all a favor and retire. Win-win.