Mark Zuckerberg just dropped another $100M to protect his privacy

I would prefer some rule, but the longer it takes, the more ad-hoc it will get.

1 Like

Yeah, but that was his sisterā€¦not him. Iā€™m probably being pedantic here ā€“ I guess you could infer that he called his sister in a panic? ā€“ but without some sort of tangible attribution, itā€™s an assumption.

He left her quite shaken and distressed (in outward communications) for allowing a private image of himself to be shared with the world.

I donā€™t know why thereā€™s such a need to be pedantic over not knowing their ā€œtrueā€ communications.

There was a lapse of privacy settings that he could not control and leaving him ā€œexposedā€ beyond his comfort level. We were not privy to the exacts, but from all outside appearances, he dealt with a small bit of what us lesser humans deal every day with his software.

1 Like

But youā€™re making a total assumption. She responded to the Vox reporter, not Mark. We donā€™t know if he cared, do we?

Iā€™m asking for evidence that he in any way cared. Do we have any, or are we making assumptions because itā€™s easy to do?

She freaked because of

• Concern based on what she knows about him as his sister, someone who knows better than you about his motives and intentions.
  • Concern based on direct statements from him condemning her for exposing his daily life to the world.
  • ?

I trust his direct family to know him better than your sophistry would argue.

Donā€™t you just love hypocrites.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.