“Or are we seeing a strange arc-shaped dune?”

So STRANGE! Totally

unlike anything we

have on

THIS

planet!

Yep, definitely aliens.

8 Likes

Admittedly, I would be fine with sending Elon Musk to Mars. He’s a rugged individualist, right? He should be fine.

3 Likes

It’s an arc shaped dune. I liked how he pointed out another spot on the photo of what he called blocks and a collapsed roof. Cubes can be found in nature, wombat poop. I’m not suggesting there were giant Martian wombats. Like the so called ‘Face on Mars’ these interesting objects will reveal what they are when we get better close ups, but I think it’s pretty clear that’s an arc shaped dune just from watching the video.

1 Like

wombat

8 Likes

Of course it Aliens. It´s always Aliens.

DAMN YOU MATT DAMON!

Yes, that is a complete sentence.

1 Like

Wheee!!!

6 Likes

Millions of years ago, someone in another solar system fired his ground transport module into space, then it crashed on Mars?

1 Like

Either that or they were using lithobraking as part of the landing sequence.

2 Likes

The real mystery here is why we can’t just be amazed at the original photo. I mean just look at it…it’s freaking MARS, an entirely new world just waiting to receive us.

4 Likes

And here my first thought was “aha, so they found one of the crashed probes. What was the one where they flubbed the conversion to SI again?”

2 Likes

i think mars is still waiting to see how we do with the world we have

https://news.yahoo.com/thwaites-antarctic-glacier-heading-dramatic-204449473.html

1 Like

oooo! another mystery to add to those shows, what on earth, strange evidence, etc. Will be interesting to hear the comments of scientists.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.