Massachusetts governor proposes a $5000 bonus for cops who undergo anti-racist training

This. So much this. A sociopath who needs special training to know that racism is bad is probably enough of a sociopath to have learned how to fake it.

5 Likes

I’ve got a better idea: how about a bonus for cops who DON’T GET THE CITY SUED FOR HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS.

Look on the bright side - from the look of things the city would save money because that bonus would NEVER HAVE TO BE PAID OUT.

3 Likes

This type of training (as well as screening of applicants on this basis) should be mandatory.

Yeah, if someone offered me $5000 to take a training session, I’d ask how many times I could take it and get paid, then sign up as often as I could, as long as I got paid every time.

I’d take $5000 for a “why Miracle Whip is better than mayonnaise” training.
I’d take $5000 for “Trump is a very stable genius who’s playing 3-D chess” training.

3 Likes

Again:

3 Likes

How about a $5000 bonus for cops who report other cops bad behavior. (If the reporting cop has any history of bad behavior the bonus is reduced $1000 per incident.)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.