Massive sea lions commandeer small boat

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/12/30/massive-sea-lions-commandeer-s.html

4 Likes

That boat looks like it was in poor shape before the sea lions decided to use it as a raft. Now the boat’s owner has an insurance claim on what looked like a $0 value asset.

11 Likes

This is what happens if you let them continue to ask questions.

36 Likes

I want to see how the hell they got on board that harbor floatie, and how they intend to get off without breaking a flipper. The owner’s going to wonder why the heck his boat is smelling like a sick dog took a crap on it.

3 Likes

I Has a Boat.

21 Likes

Any of us who’ve been on BB BBS for any appreciable amount of time can relate to the boat owner’s plight.

14 Likes

“I was merely politely inquiring if you have any fish. Why won’t you participate in a civil discussion?”

29 Likes

“I think you’ll find there is space for more of my kind, look, I’ll show you if you like, I will invite my friends, there’ll be no problem, why are you so concerned?”

19 Likes

“The sea lions are in the wrong, but personally, their hunger for fish doesn’t bother me quite as much as everyone else’s haste to join in booing them.”

17 Likes

(For size approximation, the boat is approximately 20-22 feet on deck.)

6 Likes

A sick dog that ate a buttload of fish, don’t forget.

6 Likes

Whose Boat Is This Boat?

16 Likes

Well, actually …

10 Likes

Go away, sea lions!

2 Likes

22 Likes

Mating season?

8 Likes

With their confidence, every season is mating season.

15 Likes

With their confidence, every season is mating season.

May you have the confidence of a mediocre sea lion.

21 Likes

This video would improve tremendously with the music of Christopher Cross’s “Sailing”.

9 Likes

And that’s my problem with the word “commandeer”.

3 Likes