Master the Adobe Creative Cloud here and become a meme factory

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/03/18/master-the-adobe-creative-clou.html

1 Like

“become a meme master”?

##WTF?

8 Likes

13 Likes

Yeah, good luck with that. All the meme factories moved to Canada.

17 Likes

Still we wax romantic for the days when our parents and grandparents could get good union wages mining the political landscape for humor or assembling LOLcat captions by hand.

18 Likes

16 Likes

16 Likes

a good start, but you should use the correct font and add an image

24 Likes

26 Likes

@jlw likes to play with the StackSocial ad headlines.

6 Likes

Real memes come from a can of Pabst and mspaint.

13 Likes

also the name for spittoons in German fraternity-speak

8 Likes

And of course @Israel_B

7 Likes

Did Jesus (and his finger) suffer a carpentry mishap?

9 Likes

I honestly can’t stop giggling. I think that is some of my finer work, even though it contains (220) grit.

4 Likes

Mine, however, are funny. This one was native.

6 Likes

Gah Poe’d.
That title is such an ‘are they being for real here?’ one though.

3 Likes

Wow Boingboing. I remember the good old days when bb had comments under their posts. I guess free speech offended their writers too much. Now if you want to comment on an article you are sent to a separate “free speech area” (BBS) to comment. I guess bb wants us to just read their articles, look at their ads, and shut the f*** up. I hope that they change their policy. Is anyone listening?.. Probably not.

That’s weird. I hang out on the BBS and occasion out to the main page when the comments make an article look interesting.

18 Likes

Are you disappointed in BoingBoing?

ETA so it took me a bit to join but I have been on the BBS proper since June 2013… so yeah you fucked around for nearly 4 years before noticing the comments were on a different site and then made an account just to bitch about it?

17 Likes