Master the Adobe Creative Cloud here and become a meme factory

I have explicitly asked to get added to that list, and the God Emperors of BB refuse. SAD!

14 Likes

15 Likes

Kvetching about store posts is actually quite a hobby on BBS. Odd to ignore it for so long, then complain about free speech zones in the community you’ve been ignoring for years.

17 Likes

for coming here and acting like a dickweed immediately and saying shitty things about the site? wow color me shocked! you can disagree with things and not be an asshole about it but hey you chose to be an asshole.
and you created another brand new account to bitch some more?
also you know lots of places for MANY YEARS have been either ditching comments completely or like here directing them to a forum site. where does this make it a freeze peach issue dude.
welp don’t let the door hit you on the ass on the way out again.

11 Likes

Well, I do like it here. Not sure what BS I’m supposedly drinking though. If you dislike it so much, you’re free to leave.

6 Likes

But he needs to let us know how much he haaaaaaaates the BBS.

8 Likes

noted.

7 Likes

Really? So am I the only one trying to shake my addiction to this infamous freeze peach zone?

13 Likes

Is clicking the linky too difficult for your stubby orange fingers? Poor snowflake!

If you were a True Scotsman, you’d remember when the Boing Boing comments were on Quick Topic, a site with a completely different URL, instead of a sub-domain.

9 Likes

I suspect it was in a foreshortening accident.

3 Likes

Wait, I feel like you don’t want to Disqus this topic properly.

14 Likes

Typical!
BBS Darlings piling on the truth speakers!

15 Likes

2 Likes

13 Likes

5 Likes

Crazy idea: anyone have any thoughts on the actual bundle itself?

8 Likes

13 Likes

10 Likes

From the few who have posted here about other bundles… probably not worth it.
If you have access to lynda.com or some such via your library you would be better off I bet.

Well I recently found out I get access via one of the library systems I have a card at. So not like I am paying for it.

2 Likes