Matt Gaetz poses with so called "fans," only to be duped by comedy duo

Originally published at: Matt Gaetz poses with so called "fans," only to be duped by comedy duo | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Matt Gaetz is trolling everybody:

He’s really Robbie Rotten from LazyTown.

18 Likes

images-4

12 Likes

Just look at these chuckleheads. The banality of evil indeed.

6 Likes

Those are his Only Fans?

7 Likes

No need to besmirch the good name of Stefán Karl Stefánsson in that way.

Robbie would run rings around Gaetz.

10 Likes

If anybody had it coming.

Wait, wasn’t there this other asshole too.
Oh… what’s his name?
I fear that I’ve forgotten his name.

It feels kinda’ nice, actually.

6 Likes

This guy is awful, but I don’t see what’s particularly clever about coming up to a politician and acting like a fan and then – surprise! – I am not a fan! Just go up and call the guy an asshole and go about your day.

11 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. He actually played it pretty well by laughing it off and walking away. He’s still a goof though.

2 Likes

Thank you for that image.

Vomit Reaction GIF by moodman

5 Likes

He should have been tipped off by the fact that they were wearing masks.

3 Likes

Like they do in Australia.

10 Likes

Or just telling the PM to get off your lawn.

7 Likes

I mean, I am all for telling a politician what you think about them (although calling them names is probably not particularly effective, though satisfying) but politicians from the awesome to the awful have to wade through a life of having to pretend you know everyone (until such time as you never met the guy), so having a politician glad-hand you on a ruse isn’t much of an accomplishment.

1 Like

True, but I read the headline as “poses with Only Fans” and was horrified (not so much as to be dissuaded from finding out what it really was about, obviously.)

3 Likes

Comedy has suffered during 2020.

1 Like

Another dickhead - and not just b/c he didn’t ask permission to hold his presser on that guy’s lawn, neither. So many reasons.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.