Matt Gaetz wants Kyle Rittenhouse to be his intern

The world’s worst Robbie Rotten tribute act just can’t stay out of the lights can he?

3 Likes

And I want Matt Gaetz to go to jail for a LONG time for his crimes.

It sucks that he’s much more likely to get his wish than I am to get mine.

16 Likes

Imgur

12 Likes

The political party of trolls.

No skills needed, except the ability to piss off the libs.

9 Likes

I’m sorry Matt. Kyle’s now 18; he’s way too old for you.

12 Likes

Holy shit.

2 Likes

3 Likes
1 Like

He does understand that “reaching out” doesn’t mean “a reach-around” right?

2 Likes

That would work. Kyle will be in jail soon, and Matt not long after.

Why does a prisoner need an intern ?? Seems weird to me, especially now that Matt is “married”.

1 Like

I take it you’ve not been following the trial…

6 Likes

I have, although not the second-by-second feed.

Kyle will, as you infer, get off on some charges. But not all.

He will be in jail.

I become more and more convinced we are living in a simulation because how in a real life would weird shit like this happen.

2 Likes

Considering there’s a real chance that Kyle would shoot Matt - why the heck not?

1 Like

…Why would you expect it more in a simulation? Most simulations are more straightforward than the world around them. Is it really more sensible to posit something is up with reality than that it works differently than you guessed?

5 Likes

I don’t know how you can believe that, given all the judge has done for him.

I don’t see how you can have any faith in that…

We’re not. Because the world couldn’t possible be this shitty? Well, guess what? It is. It IS this shitty right now.

7 Likes

Nope. Too bad we didn’t take bets! Now he’s famous and will be a useful political tool :smiley:

11 Likes

WTF? Can there be an appeal? Any kind of charges or investigation brought against the judge? Because that is all kinds of fucked up.

5 Likes

no appeal as such, since a new trial after an acquittal would be “double jeopardy”

but he could be charged by the federal government for separate violations of federal law, and he will be sued in civil court for all kinds of things, which might stop him from getting rich off his crimes

12 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.