Kyle Rittenhouse missing

Originally published at: Kyle Rittenhouse missing | Boing Boing

9 Likes

Whisked into protective custody by the Proud Boys neo-Nazi underground, presumably. Under cover of the GOP of course.

34 Likes

I hope that, very soon, Lin Wood is $2-million poorer and this twerp Rittenhouse gets his initiation into the Aryan Brotherhood chapter of the Wisconsin penal institution that hosts him (somehow I don’t think that’s as laid back as hanging out with the Proud Boys).

Sadly, it’s just as likely that he’s already taken advantage of being a young white man to flee justice.

39 Likes

It’s like some kind of asshole singularity.

30 Likes

This is clearly what innocent people do. Skip town before their court date.

39 Likes

Comedy Central Reaction GIF by Lights Out with David Spade

25 Likes

$2M bond but no GPS anklet???

39 Likes

Have they/authorities checked his Mother’s basement?

44 Likes

22 Likes

Ya know, they could have advised where his location was, and requested that the information be under a judicial seal due to the ‘death threats against him’.

another injustice piled on top of existing injustices.

11 Likes

Looks like his lawyer is going to prison. He deliberately lied to the court about the contact address, violating the conditions of the bail release.

35 Likes

Of course that assumes the lawyer was acting in good faith and making honest statements to the public.
It ignores the fact Kyle was caught in public drinking with white supremacists. The only reason he was out on bail is white privilege.

Kyle’s an idiot, those enabling him are idiots who can’t keep their mouths shut even when committing crimes. He’s going to turn up and will be dealt with.

19 Likes

23 posts were split to a new topic: Are all Republicans neo-Nazis?

Or at least give him a vaccination jab, so they can track his brain-controlling nano-chip?

Fingers crossed, he stays hidden until the bail bond is collected.

10 Likes

Of course not! You can’t ruin a young white man’s future over 20 minutes of action!

23 Likes

Maybe he’s working of his bail in the My Pillow factory.

9 Likes

That’s what his lawyer did originally. The judge said: No you don’t get to keep secret records unless you can demonstrate a credible threat. Do you have any credible threats?

Then rittenhouse’s lawyer failed to produce any evidence of credible threats and rittenhouse disobeyed his release orders.

26 Likes

Let’s not forget that Ricky Schroeder also put up some “hundreds of thousands of dollars” to get him out of jail.

23 Likes

Yes. I believe the collective noun is a confederacy of fascists.

22 Likes

16 Likes