Matthew Perry dead at 54

He was 54 which is actually pretty young and lots of people liked him. When someone famous dies unexpectedly people are usually shocked. It’s not complicated.

13 Likes

I was never into Friends, but I remember his appearances on the West Wing and he was very good.

8 Likes

Chandler Bing as momento mori.

1 Like

34 Likes

Actors always have a chance to make people feel like they know them. And the joke about Keanu was definitely petty and out of touch, but in the end if that’s the worst thing there is to say about him, we lost a pretty decent guy.

9 Likes

For a moment I thought he wrote that on the day he died.

4 Likes

Great, now that I know Keith Morrison is his stepfather, I can’t read any reports of his death without hearing his Dateline voice and style. read as Chandler: Can it BE any more annoying?

2 Likes

… I was apparently both too young for “thirtysomething” and too old for “Friends” :thinking:

5 Likes

In his memoir, he said that Season 9 of Friends is the only one during which he was sober. An alcoholic (as I was for a long time, sober 14 years) does so much damage to the body. Heart, liver, pancreas, kidneys. It’s all damaged. I’m very sorry he passed, but not super shocked.

7 Likes

Thank fuck :wink:

1 Like

Miss Chanandaler Bong.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.