Joe the Plumber dead at 49

Originally published at: Joe the Plumber dead at 49 | Boing Boing

4 Likes

He was a fucking tool, yet he didn’t deserve pancreatic cancer. :frowning:

Fuck cancer!

47 Likes

Though his entire thing of being “Joe the plumber” was a lie, maybe they can honor his memory by giving him a plumber’s funeral. I understand this involves being eaten by turtles and/or carnivorous plants.

16 Likes

So much of America just collectively lost their shit when we elected a black man president.

35 Likes

What’s the ETA for theories about how he was deliberately silenced by Obamacare and/or communism’s destruction of the world’s greatest medical system compromised what would have been a successful treatment?

12 Likes

Not a Joe. Not a Plumber. Not alive.

22 Likes

“ETA for theories about how he was deliberately silenced by Obamacare” ?
Looks like you just announced the arrival.

8 Likes

Joe was out in front of things, then. He started his shitfuckery while Obama was on the campaign trail.

12 Likes

17 Likes

I mean, fuck cancer. But fuck Joe the Plumber. But fuck cancer too. So what else is new?

16 Likes

What surprises me the most is that he was 49. I would have guessed that to be his age back in 2008.

16 Likes

I won’t go so far as to be glad someone’s gone, but if you followed him post Obama and into Trump and into the qanon / covid days, you’d understand why I’m going to say “this is the only good fascist. A dead one.”

10 Likes

Remember that time Wurzelbacher tried to spin his 15 minutes of fame into a gig as a “war correspondent” in Gaza? That was pretty embarrassing for everyone involved.

9 Likes

Yeah, seriously … this plumber’s tool was younger than me?!? I would have put him at least a decade up on me, although attitude and personality has a lot to do with that.

14 Likes

It’s a few years old, but still.

21 Likes

A beloved person to his family, a liar to millions. Fuck Joe the Plumber.

8 Likes

If this had happened to someone like Greta Thunberg, the right-wing conservatives would have put it down to God’s righteous fury. In the case of Joe, they’ll settle this time for “medical condition”.

11 Likes

14 Likes

Being Not-A-Plumber is really hard work.

8 Likes

I do NOT remember that. Is that satire, or is there footage out there?

2 Likes