Mayiam Bialik and Ken Jennings will remain Jeopardy! co-hosts permanently

One thing I dislike about Bialik is the consistent 1/2 second pause between a contestant response and the correct or incorrect call. Jennings is much quicker.

It’s a small thing but it really bothers me.

2 Likes

I really don’t like either of them. Bialik for the reasons that have been stated (peddle woo somewhere other than a show that’s ostensibly about knowledge), and Jennings because I don’t like the idea that someone who did well on a game show is fit to be a host of that show. But I guess he’s OK, if he really needs to be in the running.

1 Like

We started watching again a while back. I noticed Ken Jennings is introduced as “hosting Jeopardy” and Mayim Bialik as “the host of Jeopardy.” I thought the arrangement had already been decided and was no longer temporary.

It’s also interesting (to me) that Jennings left The Chase, and I wondered whether it was to eliminate a potential conflict to being the (or an) official face of Jeopardy. It also seemed Bialik]'s Call Me Kat show was almost certainly going to be canceled.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.