McDonald’s coffee, coffee in name only.

2 Likes

McDonald's Coffee

8 Likes

still it’s the healthiest option on the menu

2 Likes

giphy-15

5 Likes

This is what happens when you hire the advertising agency that did the Omega Mart commercials.

3 Likes

Obviously fake, if you look how the nose is moving in the first few seconds, along with its length, the person on the other end of the nose would be flung up and down a few feet.

That sort of structural stability is impossible, even with modern noses.

9 Likes

“As long as the advert keeps the product on the mind of the target then it’s a good advert” --Don Drapererer. …uh, even as a nightmare?

1 Like
3 Likes

The secret is to serve it at unreasonably hot temperatures so it has a chance to scald off your tastebuds before you have time to process just how awful it is.

3 Likes

That’s “marketing genius” stuff right there.

Well, I guess I won’t be launching my own Bodyhorror Brew™ line of fine caffeination products; the perfect commercial has already been made by someone else, for something else.

1 Like

Looks like a Chris Cunningham video with accompanying music by Aphex Twin.

I couldn’t stop wondering whether the Nasal Isthmus is undergirded by rigid cartilage or wobbly flesh

2 Likes

The foundation of the noses seems to be rigid for the first couple feet, but it must flex a bit in the middle, so maybe the center is a flesh cylinder?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.