McDonald's spreads Christmas cheer

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/12/13/mcdonalds-spreads-christmas.html

4 Likes

they forgot to draw in the wedding ring

26 Likes

Didn’t even need to read the tweet to see what wasn’t supposed to be seen within this remarkably bad (or was it made by a disgruntled worker?) “mitten” design.

11 Likes

Are the thumbs separated by finger ruffles on the actual cup?

5 Likes

Perverts are why we can’t have nice things…

5 Likes

Here’s the real cup:

24 Likes

Oh mittens, now I see them! Thanks for pointing that ou.

10 Likes

Yes, I’d like McGoatse combo meal - super sized.

26 Likes

Well, looks like McDonalds have finally designed a process to ensure their coffee is served within a temperature range that doesn’t cause third degree burns.
Warmest greetings indeed.

7 Likes

Thank you–I was wondering when clinking light bulbs together had become a thing.

6 Likes

It took me forever to realize those had been drawn on.

15 Likes

McDiarrhetic’s finally puts a little truth in their advertising and still they can’t win!

That said, the hands should be tinier. We all know why.

18 Likes

Ho Ho Hole?

6 Likes

Beat me to it! It’s an appropriate metaphor for the quality of their coffee, which I have a love/mostly hate relationship with, being a night-shift worker with few other choices (mainly 7/11). I remember when they rolled out the McCafe thing a while back, and all the talking heads were like ‘McDonalds poised to offer Starbucks quality coffee products’, ha, way to set the bar low.

Although it’s $1.50 for a large coffee and an apple pie, so there is that :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Sympathies. When I know I’m going to be out of range of my coffee maker for a while, I make a fresh pot and fill up a vacuum thermos. When it comes to instant coffee, I can’t even…

At least it’s cheaper than Starbucks. The prices at Starbucks add insult to injury.

4 Likes

runs to McDonald’s

orders coffee in a large asscup

13 Likes

Iknowrite? I was gonna reply to the OP with “This has gotta be fake” or “shooped, I can see the pixels”

4 Likes

I see what you did there.

16 Likes

And the coffee is shittier than McD’s.

Fun fact: SBUX burns their beans on purpose so they can load up on the high-fructose corn syrup and make it more addictive.

2 Likes

Didn’t McDonald’s get sued before because their coffee was “too hot.”

4 Likes