Media spokesmillennial actually 55 years old

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/01/05/media-spokesmillenial-actually.html

2 Likes

A few minutes later, he said he wanted to talk to his lawyer before he said anything else.

Ummmmmm…

15 Likes

78 Likes

Beat me to it.

6 Likes

It was a toss-up between that one or this:

42 Likes

Ah, didn’t know that one.

6 Likes

What IS it with kids today and their lawyers??

26 Likes

43 Likes

I wondered why all his stories revolved around episodes of Quantum Leap.

25 Likes

You all over-looked this one:

“I’m thirty-nine!”

24 Likes

retirement age approaches

At age 55?

9 Likes

Because reporters are lazy despite the fact that professional paid work in journalism is harder than ever to get. That’s how you get a crazy and damaged Baby Boomer constantly being cited as the voice of his Millenial generation. That’s also how we get a crazy and damaged orange man-child as our next President.

I give citations from recent Forbes articles as much credibility as those from the WSJ op-ed pages. Not surprisingly, those citations usually come from conservatives.

10 Likes

This is a great episode - link takes you right to where I want

7 Likes

Consider the self-image of a man who poses with a Tesla for a Forbes blogspam profile whose purpose is to establish that he is a millionaire before 40.

16 Likes

I’m glad that we 55-year-old millenials have someone to stand up for us.

35 Likes

So is he trying to be a “Millennial” Jack Benny?

4 Likes

Millennials…can’t even speak for themselves…gotta get their parents to speak for them.

14 Likes

See, that right there gives him away. I remember that show very well, and I’m 44. Even with today’s rerun mania, what millenial is gonna know Quantum Leap?

:wink:

18 Likes

I’m confused. What the fuck, exactly, does this guy do? He talks about Millennials, or something? What?

6 Likes

Isn’t that the show that Captain Archer and Brother Cavill got together to do after their more popular shows ended?

12 Likes