Megyn Kelly is a "nasty woman" says nasty groper Donald Trump (video)

Originally published at: Megyn Kelly is a "nasty woman" says nasty groper Donald Trump (video) | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Trump has got good genes, but the rest of him is abhorrent shit; and I’m not too sure about the quality of his genes.

6 Likes

WHAT THE HELL IS MORE NASTY THAN STORING CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS NEXT TO THE TOILET?

13 Likes

So very many other things Donny has done.

12 Likes

Good genes, indeed. Not everyone is fortunate enough to have a piss-yellow fright wig on their head.

10 Likes

It’s a coin toss whether any given insufficiently servile woman is labeled “nasty” or a “dog.”

7 Likes

Again with the “nasty woman” thing? An 8-year-old schoolyard bully would have a better and more imaginative repertoire of insults than this loser.

10 Likes

4 Likes

Always with the ad hominem attacks, never with speaking points of substance.

2 Likes

I’m going to file that under “possible symptoms of cognitive decline”. He used to be famous for having a schoolyard bully’s genius for finding cruel nicknames.

I first noticed he was losing that with “Ron DeSanctimonious”. Not his sharpest work, by far.

1 Like

1 Like

Megyn “Santa Claus and Jesus were white” Kelly, nasty? I’d have to agree with Dumpty on this one, essentially.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.