Megyn Kelly goes full Stepford wife, gushing with praise for Donald Trump (video)

Originally published at: Megyn Kelly goes full Stepford wife, gushing with praise for Donald Trump (video) | Boing Boing

2 Likes

Of course Kelly is not the first to have her sense of worth snatched by the MAGA pod people.

The only form of pride that Kelly, Cruz, Graham, Vance and the rest have left is the White kind.

14 Likes

I don’t like to use the word pathetic, but in this case, I think it’s pretty accurate. She hasn’t learned from the experience of others, either. Flip-flopping and sucking up to Trump after criticizing him will never earn you his respect. He will just celebrate in having, in his mind at least, utterly defeated you. Ask Chris Christie.

17 Likes

trump LOVES converts

2 Likes

There’s just something about him, it’s like an aura that sorta takes over the room…"

Yea. Like a dog fart.

13 Likes

whatever gets her back in the news for 2 minutes

6 Likes

looks like Stockholm Syndrome to me.

4 Likes

These people are sick.

2 Likes

It’s hard to adjust your budget from $20 million a year to a radio salary. Gotta suck up harder & double down on the conservative agenda if she hopes to get back on the teevee!

8 Likes

Or, perhaps (in the current media environment) and, dare I say it, (late stage …, you know the rest) they are right.
Were I a rat leaving a sinking ship, I would want to be as fat as possible as well.

I’m not there yet, and given the state of my ship, never will be.
So, yeah, I’m with you, sick as shit!

Not going to even watch the video.

But the thumbnail? It looks like an AI combination of Catherine O’Hara, Pink, and David Bowie? No shade on any of them, just an observation…

2 Likes

she’s plumping for the vice slot or my name isn’t zanzibar buck-buck mcfate

6 Likes

Unsurprising, given how she prostrated herself at Faux News.

4 Likes

Seems like the only way to make Trump interesting would be if he had mind-control powers, and that’s why he acquired this army of sycophants…

1 Like

Well, she’s clearly found out the hard way that she has no marketable talents besides polishing someone’s… ego… on camera, and since there’s no bigger ego than Trump’s, she has little alternative but to get to polishing.

4 Likes

“Donald Trump is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I’ve ever known in my life.”

5 Likes

The term “Stockholm Syndrome” is misogynist in it’s origins

5 Likes
7 Likes

There’s totally a ‘Sunken Place’ for White women, too:

8 Likes

Deep cut, very apropos.

3 Likes