Megyn Kelly is "pissed" at Russell Brand's defenders

Originally published at: Megyn Kelly is "pissed" at Russell Brand's defenders | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Broken clock moment; she’s still an asshole.

29 Likes

Is it just me, or does what she said come across as, “Hey, you can’t just dismiss what ALL women say! Some might actually be credible!”?

Which is still a far cry from “believe women.”

19 Likes

That’s what it usually comes to for conservatives; when they do end up on the right side of history regarding basic human decency it’s usually because they or their loved ones were impacted personally. Like how Dick Cheney probably would be just fine with criminalizing homosexuality if he didn’t have a gay daughter.

So… better than nothing but it sure would be nice if they could expand their empathy just a little bit farther.

22 Likes

Overcorrect!?

Tom Delonge Wtf GIF

21 Likes

Its tough for her because, Brand has gone full neo-nazi by posting his crap on Rumble.
She’s still scum, just self interested scum.

8 Likes

Wait, is this the same Megyn Kelly who just gave a fawning interview to noted serial rapist donald trump?

I guess Brand just isn’t a useful enough idiot.

15 Likes

Woah woah woah. Maybe the face eating leopards ARE actually eating faces?

7 Likes

Amusingly, there was an opposite reaction on the UK “news” channel GB News where it was the woman presenter going on about how Brand is a hero and she’d invite him on the show any time, while the man presenter was talking her down for not having watched the documentary and so on.

(GB News is a kind of mini-me version of Fox.)

It wasn’t edifying to watch the male presenter shout over her, though.

8 Likes

So the new “As a father of six daughters, I must say…” is “As a total smokin’ hottie who had to hang around Bill O’Reilly, I can truly understand…”

3 Likes

A woman who looks in the mirror and then goes away and forgets what she looks like.

She’ll never internalize the lesson.

2 Likes

Megyn Kelly herself is against entitlements unless it’s parental leave

3 Likes

8 Likes

Operator: 911 What is your emergency?
Megyn: A leopard is eating my face!!!
Operator: There is a lot of that going around, please hold.

6 Likes

:policewoman: “When we investigated the crime scene, we found human faces…”
:judge: “Don’t you mean human faeces?”
:policewoman: “No, these were Leopard faeces.”

6 Likes

“It looks like someone has …faeces the music.”

Ready To Go Sunglasses GIF by ION Mystery

The Man Reaction GIF by ION Mystery

csi miami GIF

2 Likes

I’m just inclined to believe her outrage is just because she hasn’t yet got the memo that Brand has transformed from lefty to QAnon do-your-own-research whack job. She thinks she’s playing defence for the team.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.