Trump tells Megyn Kelly he doesn't know who gave Fauci his Presidential Commendation (Hint: it was Trump)

Originally published at: Trump tells Megyn Kelly he doesn't know who gave Fauci his Presidential Commendation (Hint: it was Trump) | Boing Boing

4 Likes

simon cowell facepalm GIF

What’s that word? “Dotard?” Yeah, I think that’s it…

22 Likes

Sure he’s a liar, but he likely doesn’t remember what he did yesterday.

23 Likes

Is she following in the same footsteps as Lara Logan?
I feel like there was a time when Kelly was “normal” or at least more centered, or is that just in comparison to the present?

1 Like

Ehhh…I think the latter. She did attempt to ask Trump some tough questions in the 2016 debates, which led to NBC deciding maybe she could be a legitimate journalist. She then tanked her career in about 5 minutes at NBC. Fox and other right wing outlets weren’t exactly eager to take her back because she was hard on their dear and glorious leader, so she’s been groveling to him ever since.

10 Likes

There has never been a greater threat to American Democracy than Donald J. Trump. We MUST defeat him.

9 Likes

He’s using his Schrodinger’s vaccine superpositioning, he’s simultaneously completely for it when it comes to taking credit for the Covid effort but also attacks everything and everyone involved in the Covid effort.

4 Likes

Nah… he’s gaslighting… He knows what he did and did not do.

8 Likes

Weighing Options Are You Sure GIF

She was employed at Fox, so no…

But she was not…

11 Likes

Yep. That’s why she didn’t last there very long. Tamron Hall, who I’m not a huge fan of, really got screwed by NBC when they hired Kelly and gave her Hall’s job.

4 Likes

Or if he doesn’t, it’s not because he’s senile, it’s because he doesn’t care. The truth shifts to fit his interests, and the only problem here is that there’s no ministry to correct the records.

5 Likes

why_not_both_3

3 Likes

Wait, I thought it was because of the whole racism thing. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Trump, in an interview with Megyn Kelly, says he doesn’t know who gave Fauci the presidential commendation

But he’s narrowed it down to one of Person, Woman, Man, Camera or TV.

4 Likes

Well, yes, I assume NBC would prefer their journalists to not be blatantly racist.

3 Likes

Trump is a bullshitter. He doesn’t give a crap about the truth, evidence and things like that or that people can prove things against him. He just wants to manipulate the situation he finds himself in.

5 Likes

“Trump is being disingenuous”

Bullcrap - he’s a lying sack of self-serving shit.

5 Likes

The sad thing is you can’t even insult him with that word, because he doesn’t know what it means.

1 Like

His worms are perfect

4 Likes

I wish he’d just switch off, keel over, and then get nailed into a crate somewhere.

4 Likes