Mel Brooks announces sequel: 'History of the World, Part II'

No spoilers, please. I can’t wait to find out what happened in the world since Part I.

7 Likes

They even have space lasers. It all makes sense now.

11 Likes

There are still ways you can watch.

4 Likes

This weekend at Whole Foods I passed a car that had a giant sticker proudly claiming they were part of the Jewish Greene (get it?) Space Laser team. It was amazing. I giggled the entire trip.

6 Likes

Last chance, in a lot of ways

2 Likes

Thanks…I hate it

2 Likes

I love quick-time harch.

2 Likes

It will take a Miracle to pull this off.

7 Likes

You may wish to investigate the transportive powers of VPN software. You might also need to get some preloaded debit cards to pay for an account though.

It is also possible that Hulu has another name where you are though, that would make it easier!

2 Likes

In case anyone is curious, Mel has kept that same sense of humor about history for quite a long time

Max’s young son wanted to perform “FDR: A Polio Comedy" at school. His grandfather Mel Brooks couldn’t be prouder.

11 Likes

How about something from Dissent Pins, then?

2 Likes

It looks good!

2 Likes

Good to see the legacy runs strong in that fam. Max is an incredible writer and lives up to his dad’s quote on him being a Studs Terkel. ^___^

2 Likes

That’s the image! Not sure if they got it from that site of course but that’s what they had.

1 Like

Glad to be of service. They have a few different lines that might be of interest to the other happy mutants here, and they donate roughly 50% of their profits to various organizations that make a positive difference on this planet.

1 Like

The world really needs this now. Also Fox News. Are there any M&M’s who identify as female in it? :red_circle:

1 Like

Well he’s 92 now and largely retired. I’m sure he’d still be awesome if he wanted to do it but there are many other great voices out there, like Morgan Freeman for example.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.