Melonhead men rob convenience store

Obviously the work of Evan Dando’s evil twin.

2 Likes

Anthony?

2 Likes

Although I applaud their covering their mouth and nose for general protection of the public, I must condemn both their robbery and waste of food.

Inspiration from anime?

2 Likes

I love Dr Stone!

If you consider yourself a science lover or nerd or maker I absolutely recommend you watch that show- basically the protagonist completely restarts Society from scratch from Stone Age nothingness quite literally.

He ends up making light bulbs and I won’t give up anything else but it’s pretty amazing and extremely well-researched as to what actually needs done and mined and everything

Really an awesome show

2 Likes

I saw the first season (dubbed) on Cartoon Network. Loved it. Suika is especially apropos here given that the name means “watermelon” in Japanese.

I love the disclaimer they have on the show to the effect of:
“This program depicts actual scientific methods which can be really really dangerous, don’t try it at home”

2 Likes

Didnt know that made it to normie tv, I watch on Crunchyroll. Keeps my ear for Japanese tuned up, albiet on a lot of vocab you’d never hear in polite society.

2 Likes

I am surprised by what shows up on Cartoon Network’s Saturday Anime block.

But at least two of their series have for me the benchmark for dubbed voice acting (Cowboy Bebop and Ghost in the Shell-Standalone Complex)

1 Like

I didn’t understand what was happening here and thought at first it was a Michael Bay style Transformer

1 Like

I know right? It’s a zillion rubber bands slowly crushing it.

1 Like

unless said melons were from someone’s yard. so maybe someone’s gramma will rat them out for stealing her nice watermelons that were almost done.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.