Men bring propped-up corpse to post office in attempt to collect deceased's pension check

Originally published at: Men bring propped-up corpse to post office in attempt to collect deceased's pension check | Boing Boing

3 Likes

I truly hope somebody does this with my corpse.

12 Likes

I think the operative movie reference is at least as much Waking Ned Devine as it is Weekend at Bernie’s.

16 Likes

Send your address. Our helpful associates will be right over. Be sure to have your bank information handy.

7 Likes

Thank you. My very first thought on seeing this article

You have a pension? In America!?! Lucky duck!

3 Likes

one of my favorite movies. so funny. and that was my first thought as well.

2 Likes

Skratch Bernie GIF by Skratch Labs

7 Likes

I wonder if alcohol was involved?

2 Likes

The 'wrongful termination" during the Covid Pandemic guaranteed me that, my asshole boss thought he was trowing me under the bus, but instead the company had to offer me a pension, small but it’s money, and it’s for the rest of my life.

18 Likes

6 Likes

i very much wish to bequeath my cleaned skull to my best friend should i predecease him. tragically state laws seem to make that impossible.

6 Likes

Well, I have a few ideas, if you want I can point you in the right direction, do bear in mind that it is not for the faint of heart. Plus, happy you’re still with us.

2 Likes

Clearly they should have gone all to Weekend at Bernie’s II, and had him resurrected by voodoo. What a weird movie.

Heroin. ­

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.