Men, stop looking like trolls. Use these grooming tools to clean up and save up to 78% off

Originally published at: Men, stop looking like trolls. Use these grooming tools to clean up and save up to 78% off | Boing Boing

Have any of those razor-loaded garrottes ever sold?

5 Likes

Only to murderers so don’t expect any reviews.

7 Likes

Yep. my comment quoting the headline awaits moderation. Why can’t I be allowed the option to edit it? Apparently the only thing I am allowed to do with a post that contains the word tr0ll, is to delete it? Why?

So, here it is without that word.

Men, stop looking like tr0lls.

BoingBoing Store, stop being such a patronising arse. Use your marketing nous to understand that most of your copy is insulting, patronising, offensive or consists of downright falsehoods.

Oh - they have no marketing nous. D’oh

3 Likes

While women are often brought up with a sharp eye on grooming and looking their best, most guys did not pick up that lesson at a young age. That usually means they need a little more help in making sure they don’t end up looking like Tom Hanks in CastAway.

“While girls and women are under a crushing amount of social pressure to meet society’s definition of ‘beauty’ at every waking moment, men don’t usually suffer the same burden. We’re trying to change that. For men.”

FTFY

15 Likes

GTFO Like a fine patina it took decades of hermiting to establish this tr0llish exterior.

6 Likes

Seeing the fine folks involved in the Capitol Insurrection should have been all anyone needed to start shaving more regularly.

2 Likes

The follow-up “article” will surely be

Women, stop looking like ugly hags.

3 Likes

I shave my face on the regular, but there isn’t much going on up top. Altogether it looks more like Danny Devito and less like Jason Staham…

1 Like

“Most guys will tell you that looking good is hard work.”

Not me, I’m a natural.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Trolls

5 Likes

Men, stop looking like trolls.

I thought this was going to go in a very different direction.

[See also: the auto-mod I’m about to incur.]

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.