Metal cover of Bonnie Tyler's "Holding Out For A Hero"

Originally published at: Metal cover of Bonnie Tyler's "Holding Out For A Hero" | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Nice! There was another sweet cover that came up recently. I thought I saw it on BB, but it didn’t come up in a cursory search…

7 Likes

Little too soft metal for me.

2 Likes

Definitely one of his best so far, I actually enjoyed this one from start to finish. It works well as metal, and Leo never seems to be anything but having a great time.

Oh, Bardcore! I was digging this last year during the height of lock downs.

4 Likes

Bonnie > Bunny

2 Likes

Not Metal enough. Needs more metal … maybe some cowbell.

1 Like

What I want to know is when Weird Al is going to release a “I Need A Gyro” parody version? It’s right there for the take-out…I mean taking!

3 Likes

Love his covers, but I gotta admit, this one lends itself to a metal interpretation better than most!

3 Likes

That was fun!

“metal cover” of a Jim Steinman song seems redundant

I’ll just leave this here.

“Fresh from the fight”

What, all splattered with brains and gore?

this is another fun one from Leo. I have to admit, though, that the same two things always pop into my head when I hear this song: 1) the climactic mission of “Saints Row: The Third”, which has this for its soundtrack, at least to start. 2) The Bridge Fight: Thor Ragnarok but instead of ‘Immigrant Song’ it’s ‘I Need A Hero’ - YouTube

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.