Mexico City escalator breakdowns blamed on pee-pee

There are some — Atlantic Terminal, for example — but I have never been in one.

I can imagine that some of these escalator pissers may think what they are doing is a better practice than just peeing on the ground, because the pee “disappears into that magic nowhere land under the escalator” versus sitting on the ground where everybody is going to walk over it.

Maybe the system needs to put up “Please, no pissing on the escalator!” signs.

6 Likes

The mysteries of spontaneous urine generation… perhaps Anaximander or Aristotle could explain it.

5 Likes

Not actually true! Most were closed after 9/11, but they do exist. I’ve used one…shudder.

1 Like

That “magic nowhere land” is where the Kings Cross fire started on the London Underground. I think that more that just “no pissing” signs are needed.

5 Likes

I don’t know about Mexico City, but here in Tijuana, any public toilet is a pay toilet. There is a stairwell leading up to the pedestrian bridge into El Centro (downtown) from the border, with a public toilet & showers in the mercado right next door. Every morning, the urine stench in that stairwell is unbelievable.

3 Likes

Here I thought that the traditional pissoirs in London were the public phone booths (at least from the aroma).

3 Likes

Gives new meaning to waiting around for a “…Golden Ticket…” whilst meanwhile Chrissa & Jason took off with your guitar, leaving you stuck with an empty guitar case to lug around all afternoon.

i rang / a silent bell / beneath a shower / of perls / in the east / wing palace / of the queen / Chinee

On your left!

maxresdefault

2 Likes

Yeah I have a lady friend who will piss anywhere if she’s lit enough. She’s a pretty wild individual though. Gives absolutely zero fucks.

3 Likes

What an absolute champion. I love me a good degenerate.

Same thing happened Buffalo Metro elevator.
Couldn’t find the story but found one on MARTA

1 Like

It could be worse Xeni

3 Likes

So are people whizzing while riding on the escalator? I wonder what makes an escalator a preferred place for such an activity?

Unfortunately, the less-than-reliable nature of BART escalators is understood: https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Human-waste-shuts-down-BART-escalators-3735981.php

1 Like

All these escalators and weewee and no Trump joke yet?

But not escaping excrement exercising escalator engineers. Fortunately.

ETA @anon2148050 - seems I may have been wrong.

1 Like

What do you call trump pissing on an escalator?

I’m not sure, but I think it’s a leaky con descending.

3 Likes

NSFW

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.