Miami woman, 28, trespassed at high school and pretended to be student, all for the Gram

Florida’s Public Record Laws make it easy for journalists to get access to fresh police reports/mugshots and scrounge around for trashy articles that don’t require too much further investigation under a click-hungry 24 hour news cycle.

11 Likes

Does Instagram have a policy like “Break the law to promote your account and lose it”? That would be a fitting (part of the) punishment for this woman.

10 Likes

If not, they should…

9 Likes

But wait, there’s more!

the user claimed to be a mother, have law enforcement experience as “a cop in Georgia” and to have been trying to make a “point” about the lack of security at schools.

Anyone else catching a whiff of “Q” in the air?

8 Likes

Is there an Assholes Anonymous program she can join?

5 Likes

Man… the internet really messes with the human need to feel loved and adored. If it is something you crave, it can be a source of dopamine hits.

5 Likes

Now I want to see the mash-up of this movie and “Pretty in Pink.” Would totally watch! :joy:

4 Likes

I liked the last couple 21 Jump Street reboots but this one just isn’t very good.

10 Likes

She’s a media influencer!

3 Likes

All the cool kids know the comments are where the real action is.

13 Likes

I’m commenting right now!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.