Michael Cohen's mobile phone data shows he was in Prague around time of Trump Russia meeting

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/12/27/michael-cohens-mobile-phone.html

5 Likes

He just sent his phone on a well deserved vacation.

Can the pee tape be far behind?

18 Likes

31 Likes

So presumably Cohen already divulged this and the substance of the meeting with Russian agents to Mueller while cooperating?

I really hope the fucking piece of shit Trump dies in prison.

15 Likes

28 Likes

24niry

22 Likes

At this point, reality has exceeded the wildest imaginations of satire and political drama writers.

20 Likes

Nice companion piece:

https://washingtonmonthly.com/2018/12/18/cohen-may-have-lost-his-alibi-on-prague-trip/

12 Likes

Yup. Can’t make this shit up.
And if you did, everybody would say you’re being silly and unrealistic.

16 Likes

I’m starting run out of shelf space for all these bombshells…

21 Likes

I’ll wait for the movie.

3 Likes

… if it’s true.

Stories like this are usually published and then independently verified by numerous outlets soon after. I suspect that won’t happen here, as the same reporters previously made even less specific claims on the same topic which remain uncorroborated more than eight months later.

1 Like

It’s like shooting witches in a barrel.

16 Likes

I don’t get all the skepticism considering that pretty much every media report on Trump/Russia thus far has panned out.

30 Likes

This is very interesting, but I have one problem with the article:

Phones that are off can’t be tracked, unless they have already been trojaned. It should be obvious, based on the way the FBI’s investigation has proceeded, that the feds did not have such a high level of surveillance on Cohen as early as August 2016.

So Cohen turned his phone on in Prague. I mean, the guy’s a moron. He probably needed driving directions or something.

5 Likes

Hey, I was in Prague in September, 2016. Don’t recall seeing Cohen though. Gotta look through all those photos of the crowd outside Prague Castle. Might pick something up.

7 Likes

I’d love to see the Coen Brothers do a movie based on the Trump/Russia scandal some day.

15 Likes

Only if Trump is finally cornered in a cheap motel, while trying to escape through a bathroom window.

8 Likes

After fleeing the interview with Mueller by claiming he’s just stepping out to do an inventory of the Presidential motorcade vehicles.

6 Likes

Blue Steel (imported, tariffs may vary)

2 Likes