Michelle Duggar’s Sacred Blessings 2016 Motherhood & Marriage Nature Calendar

[Read the post]

1 Like

4 Likes

She really needs to add this toad to the calendar

6 Likes

My god the spiders.

3 Likes

That June picture just melts my heart so much I can’t bear to have it ruined by that quote.

2 Likes

Shudder… I’ll take the cup-o-spiders thank you very much.

Here, have some matriphagy.

Meh, I can squish the spiders. I can’t un-see parasitic toad-babies pulsating beneath the surface before forcing their way out like a a Bot Fly. Maybe with a touch of Trypophobia?

2 Likes

Did someone say “trypophobia”?*

• (not to be confused with “tripeophobia”, “Fear of clustered holes or pods served up with onions in white sauce as part of English regional cuisine”, which is not irrational at all).

That’s a uterus, isn’t it. Japan has some game about a uterus. I can only imagine what the concept is… I mean, I shouldn’t be surprised any more… but come on, Japan.

1 Like

https://www.google.com/search?q=trypophobia&client=safari&rls=en&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0CB0QsARqFQoTCKWc9c2D0sgCFYgZPgod2WsBPQ&biw=1966&bih=996&dpr=1

2 Likes

The thing is, it’s not an irrational fear or revulsion when what you’re looking at is pretty much objectively disgusting. Pretty sure people without trypophobia are still skeezed out by people’s hands looking like they got put through a waffle iron made out of razors. Honeycombs, I’m okay with. Macrophotos of strawberries? Tasty. Lotus seeds? Fine. A hand that looks like someone took a holepunch to it? That’s gross. I can imagine my own hand getting injured that way. It’s not irrational, nobody’d enjoy looking at that. Just like nobody’d enjoy looking a scab getting pulled off. It’s an injury.

1 Like

Are you sure this isn’the from LiartownUSA? Fundamentalists are weird.

You are evil

1 Like

when you have a long Google Images link like that, the only significant elements in the URL are

https://www.google.com/search?q=trypophobia&tbm=isch

1 Like

4 Likes

That mama possum has the perfect facial expression for her situation.

What I really needed was a nice animated version of lmgtfy. Alas. jokes aren’t meant to be autopsied.

1 Like

1 Like