Microwaved glowstick experiment goes awry

“Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see? Son, this is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass!”

4 Likes

3 Likes

I gotten a stick up my bum …it’s glow now

Answer: Rinse her eyes with running water for 15-20 minutes. This is easiest in the shower. She can have the water at a comfortable temperature, hold her face to the shower, and blink her eyes. After 15-20 minutes of rinsing, let her rest with her eyes closed. In the meantime, call Poison Control at 1-800-222-1222. With this treatment she should be perfectly fine. Poison Control will stay in touch with you for a day or so to be sure.

http://www.ncpoisoncenter.org/body.cfm?id=117

For Eye Exposure:
Irrigate exposed eye(s) with a generous amount of room temperature water for at least 10 minutes.
Call the Carolinas Poison Center for ongoing irritation, swelling, pain or sensitivity to light.

so I guess that the treatment was for the best.

1 Like

The sun shines out of your behind?

1 Like

You’re just never happy, are you?

Disagree. If anything, we’re being TOO EASY on the dad. I couldn’t even watch through to the end, but for the first solid minute of that jerkwad ranting at his son, only three things came out of his mouth: don’t rub your eyes, I’m always right, and you’ve ruined your shirt.

I’m pretty sure that if anyone here (because as far as I can tell everyone here has at least half a brain) saw their kid do this, the FIRST words out of their mouth would be “rinse your eyes out with water.” Not bitching about a shirt. Not I told you so. Not any of the crap that fell out of this guy’s piehole. He fails as a father and as a human being because his first instinct wasn’t the simple common sense to actually solve the freaking problem.

3 Likes

Not until I see that little mw oven inside the bigger one; stands to reason.

:slight_smile:

Do we have to do all the work for you??

2 Likes

Is that the royal “we”?

:slight_smile:

Ah, I bet the big one isn’t big enough or the small one isn’t small enough or both, or none of them should be red… :upside_down:

1 Like

Sad that Dad’s immediate reaction wasn’t to remove dumb-arse kid to the shower to irrigate his eyes. :anguished:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.