Middle school principal tells girls not to report sexual assault if they show their shoulders or wear certain kinds of clothes

Another fine example of Patriarchy in the wild: blaming girls, no matter what they do or do not do instead of holding boys responsible for their own behavior.

Smash Wonder Woman GIF

30 Likes

To that principal:

26 Likes

If he wasn’t wearing a cup, he has only himself to blame.

22 Likes

Where is the Republican outcry over these folks “grooming” the kids in schools?

15 Likes

Their comments about targeting/abusing children are only directed at Democrats, liberals, and progressives. If the folks in charge are members of the GOP/GQP, the talking points will be some combination of the following:

• Boys will be boys
  • That’s just “locker room talk”
  • We can’t ruin a fine young man’s life over (whatever assault or other crime he commits)
  • Get over it / Move on
  • CRT and banned books are the real threats to kids in schools
32 Likes

Those are some highly provocative shades of blue.

3 Likes

All of the comments still apply but it’s Mrs. Perry.

2 Likes

Well, we know what the girls he raped were wearing, at least. This sounds like a very specific message being delivered to a very specific audience.

3 Likes

Sorry, they’re too busy grooming kids in schools so they can marry them when they’re old enough.

13 Likes

Ob:

12 Likes

(1) Following an executive session, the board approved a motion to suspend Perry for three days without pay, (2) but Superintendent Ryan Saxe said the suspension was unrelated to the allegations made during the meeting.

(1) That’s for the angry parents who disagree with the principal.
(2) That’s for the parents who blame victims for getting raped.

Ain’t politics wonderful.

13 Likes

Shoulders!? clutches pearls I get the vapors when the outline of an ankle can be seen!

7 Likes

tom cruise projector GIF

8 Likes

This is beyond absurd. I have no non-vile words to express my opinion of him or the climate in which he feels free to utter such (unprintable) sentiments.

I keep waiting for this type to join forces with the Taliban to start demanding women/girls wear full body coverings to minimize their wildly tempting men out of their state of holy purity.
(General spitting sounds ensue.)

7 Likes

So if he was suspended for an unrelated incident, then what was that? What will, if anything, be the results of these complaints? If he comes to school with an exposed neck, does that mean that he is welcoming a choking?

3 Likes

Choking is a possibility. There are others, of course. I mean if he’s going to walk around with such an invitingly open neck, who can say what sort of things might happen? In any case, he better not report any sort of assault that might occur.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.