Mike Lindell pulls ads from Fox News and denounces channel after it refused to run his election lies

Originally published at: Mike Lindell pulls ads from Fox News and denounces channel after it refused to run his election lies | Boing Boing

7 Likes

I don’t think I’d trust Fox Weather.

33 Likes

“They should just be a weather channel as far as I’m concerned”

Shit, I never knew I could agree with Mike Lindell. Although actually, Fox would still manage to be absolutely terrible as a weather channel, so…

Yeah, they’d not only be wrong all the time about the weather, they’d also manage to fit in some climate change denial, no doubt.

17 Likes

Sighs of disappointment from Dominion and the other one.

7 Likes

worst case scenario, they cancel tucker and he could fall back on his first love-- woodworking.

30 Likes

At least they seem to know which way the wind is blowing when it comes to supporting Lindell’s election nonsense.

17 Likes

40 Likes

Less funding for Carlson and less exposure and income for the Pillow moron? That’s a win for the rest of us.

43 Likes

This!!! All of this!!

19 Likes

More right-wing canibalism, please.

Just because they claim their reactionary propaganda is conservative doesn’t mean we should. I really think we should stop using the word “conservative” to mean radical far-right.

26 Likes

And the words “radical far right” when we mean fascist. Just in terms of efficiency, I mean, look at the difference in keystrokes!

27 Likes

Happy Friday? Hell yes!

13 Likes

Finally, some good news…

17 Likes

Plus when a hurricane hits Florida, they’ll insist the hurricane is a fraud and the casualties all crisis actors.

17 Likes

I thought they were supposed to be fair and balanced?

/s

13 Likes

I’m sorry, that is far too small “/s” for the circumstances. I’m not sure there is a room for a large enough “/s” in the observable universe.

11 Likes

Let that sink in for a minute.

12 Likes

I see no downsides to this news

11 Likes

It’s only because the number 2 and 3 are divided between CNN and MSNBC. O(n)AN and Newsmax are trying to get themselves into cable slots in order to grab some Know-Nothings away, but they’re such pissants and clowns that they won’t knock down the Faux audience sufficiently.

10 Likes

No, a news network is just supposed to report the news.

So he’s admitting that Fox News is not a news network.

(As if we didn’t already know.)

11 Likes