Milo Yiannopoulos says on Instagram that it's "disgusting and sad" that pipe bombs didn't kill intended victims

Disgusting person says disgusting thing. Next.

3 Likes

FucksAllGone

25 Likes

He really doesn’t want to be back in Britain if he is saying shit like that on Instagram. I’m sure that there will be a nice secure cell at Paddington Green police station waiting if he is deported.

9 Likes

Aw, somebody just woke up and wanted attention…

8 Likes

I’m guessing more people have seen this half-digested corn kernel of a post on BoingBoing alone than would ever have seen it on the vestigial stump of his social media profile.

In future, let’s not.

4 Likes

Milo who?
I’ve come up short on the number of fucks I couldn’t give about this obnoxious piece of shit.

6 Likes

peaky-blinders-tommy-trying-to-find

15 Likes

Well, “disgusting and sad” is an appropriate evaluation of Milo, beyond that he should probably not be given any oxygen at all.

I had no idea that MILO had a last name.

4 Likes

Or as Margaret Thatcher once phrased it ‘the oxygen of publicity’.

Or indeed - oxygen.

2 Likes

I’ll wouldn’t be surprised if Hair tRump thinks this. In fact, I’m surprised he hasn’t said it.

2 Likes

Its marvelous what an difference milo makes.

2 Likes

Who? Anne Coulter? Never heard of her.

1 Like

Talented? Did you see him on Bill Maher? He’s a patzer.

8 Likes

He was a total dumbass, but Marr is an even bigger, virtue-signaling ass for even having him on his show at all; in an attempt to “prove” how ‘open minded’ and in favor of free speech he is.

8 Likes

Good that they kicked him off. Also the less we talk about this shit stain the better. Have a good weekend everyone (:

1 Like

They didn’t kick him off. They just deleted the post and Yiannopoulos is doing his best to make hay from it.

3 Likes

Oh well. Not really surprised considering what a festering pile social media is these days

2 Likes

In response to complaints, the Facebook-owned photo sharing service said the post did "not violate our Community Guidelines” and that the post would stay on Instagram.

[Instagram: “Pfft. These complainers are nobodies. The post stays up.”]

But when the Daily Beast ran an article that read “Instagram Refuses to Pull Down Milo Post Praising Mail Bombs,” a spokesperson for Instagram rode in on a high horse and solemnly declared, “This content violates our policies and has been removed from Instagram and Facebook.”

[Instagram: Fuck! Now we’re on the radar. Pull the post.]

9 Likes

Will they fuck. They’ll welcome him with open arms over here. The Daily Mail / EDL brigade will be all over it and the government don’t really give a monkey’s because this kind of shit lines up perfectly with their own shenanigans.