Milwaukee bakery burglary suspect arrested after bakery put his photo on cookies

Originally published at: Milwaukee bakery burglary suspect arrested after bakery put his photo on cookies | Boing Boing

13 Likes

So it’s true, justice is “sweet.”

17 Likes

From this example perhaps expand to a national brand of snack-based citizen dragnet: Keebler brand FBI Most Wanteds (now with flavor crystals!)

12 Likes

This reminds me of a cool bike shop in Austin called Clown Dog Bikes. One day I’m walking home when I lived near UT and I noticed someone had vandalized their wall taunting them that they stole some bikes from them. The next day I’m walking by I see this:

After chatting up the worker they tell me that they knew exactly who it was and they were in the process of getting them busted. I should go back someday and see what happened :joy: i really hope they remember, this was like 4 years ago

19 Likes

This really takes the cake.

13 Likes

Rob Schneider is looking rough these days.

21 Likes

He got his just deserts.

13 Likes

I’m not sure if Ms. Pascal would do something like that. What I’m sure she would send some Bavarian sugar cookies to Mr. Kolp while he’s doing time.

17 Likes

And that is how the cookie crumbles.
Moral of the story: don’t abscond with the scones. Don’t pilfer the pastry and keep your hands off the dough. Don’t commit tort with the tarts or you’ll wind up in custardy.

5 Likes

Dude looks like he’s having a stroke in mug shot.

1 Like

Seems like you’re absolutely en-scone-sed with the comic potential… but here today and scone tomorrow. If you are familiar with ‘Devonshire Tea’ you may think your puns are cream of the crop, but you would be very much jammed up.

Perhaps take a lesson from the Italian pastry enthusiasts and concentrate on the custard filled pastry that is close at hand and not so much in the "far’ cannoli… all good I’m not dis’ custard

2 Likes

I canoli tell it as I see it. Nothing wrong with Italian pastry, but authentic Portuguese Egg Tarts are hard to beat (but easy to eat).

2 Likes

Love a Portuguese tart but would hesitate eating one on the closer tributaries and wait for the ‘far’ canal.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.