Missing plumber rescued from home's crawl space was actually napping

Originally published at: Missing plumber rescued from home's crawl space was actually napping | Boing Boing

2 Likes

Homeowner:

15 Likes

Hmm, well, that’s awkward. I hope the company is going to cover the cost of that repair?

3 Likes

27 Likes

When my parents were building their last home, the local plumber arrived to do his work and disappeared under the floor for several hours with his tool bag. When someone went under to see what he was doing all that time, they found him passed out with empty beer cans scattered around him.

I guess it’s a plumber thing…

18 Likes

Floor cut open, plumber fine, probably a harangue coming to get reimbursed: that homeowner has surely learned that no good deed goes unpunished.

1 Like

Bob's Burgers Gifs! — BOB'S BURGERS 1.02 - Crawl Space bonus:

5 Likes

No, it’s a ‘poor quality contractor/subcontractor’ thing, sadly.

1 Like

He slept through the floor above him getting cut up with a chainsaw? That’s Olympian-level napping.

5 Likes

As a general contractor for 30 years, I dealt with plenty of subs who fit into the poor quality category ( as well as lots of the very reliable and competent category), but the only ones that I know of who chose to take a snooze under the house were plumbers. Anecdotal evidence, to be sure, but still…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.