Firefighters rescue naked man trapped in cinema's bathroom wall for several days

Originally published at: Firefighters rescue naked man trapped in cinema's bathroom wall for several days | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Did they find his clothes?

14 Likes

i’m missing the explanation of how he lost his clothes. or was he naked the entire time? i’m just unclear on the sequence of events, here.

18 Likes

why are these trapped people always found naked? isn’t getting trapped inside a wall and needing to be cut out mortifying enough?

9 Likes

This is the weirdest Phantom of the Opera adaptation I’ve ever heard of.

17 Likes

It sounds to me like this guy was hiding in a crawl space (possibly as some sort of alternative to sleeping on the street) and in the process of moving around in the crawlspace, made a misstep and fell into a much smaller space behind the restroom wall. As for the nudity? Who knows! Possibly he sleeps naked? Maybe he was using the facilities of the theater to clean his clothing and was naked in the interm?

4 Likes

“…who had become trapped, naked, inside the bathrooms wall at a Landmark movie theater”

As one does.

5 Likes
3 Likes

i find it plausible that he was cleaning his clothes in a bathroom. or bathing, and then crawled into the crawlspace to dry off, and that’s when he fell? it’s all just weird.

3 Likes

fantastic! and now i know.

Could’ve been an animal shelter, then it’s like ‘they got us.’ No…just weirder housing crunch.

1 Like

They don’t make time-traveling assassin bots like they will have.

index

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.