Missouri legislator responds to abortion controversy by slaughtering chicken. 'God gave man dominion over animals.'

Eggs are not baby chickens. Eggs are chicken menstruation.

14 Likes

“You liberals get your cackles up over a chicken, but you’ve got no problem with killing a baby.”

That’s my guess.

9 Likes

What an astonishing object-lesson! Sadly, it is above my academic level. Could somebody explain this in little words?

3 Likes

Silly teatard…

3 Likes

So you are saying that I can’t have my peyote chicken, despite what the bible says?

1 Like

I don’t want to watch any videos (generally) but if this asshole didn’t eat the chicken after he killed it, then he’s a piece of trash. It goes against the very definition of conservatism to waste like that.

Also, I’d just like to say that if I don’t “have dominion” over my own fucking uterus, then words have lost all meaning and they need to come clean about finding women to be less than human.

55 Likes

Hello from Missouri! Not all of us voted for him

10 Likes

Why would cooking bacon with a gun barrel make someone a good President? The GOP is basically driven by memes.

4 Likes

Is there a gif of Bugs Bunny sawing off Missouri? I swear, this place…

3 Likes

22 Likes

Well I’m certainly happy that you didn’t!

:slight_smile:

But could you have a word with SOME other Missourians, because… you know…

5 Likes

Yah, like my parents. :angry:

4 Likes

Missouri borders eight states, more than any other state except Tennessee. It’s not as easy to saw off as Florida is.

7 Likes

Parents are ‘funny’ things.

But ya gotta love 'em!!

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m filing a bill that will lead to the stopping of abortion in the state of Missouri,

Wouldn’t that run counter to the Law of the Land, which was already decided in the Supreme Court?

Intent matters, and this asshole played his hand like the asshole-in-chief’s intent with the attempted muslin ban.

8 Likes

Can I do that figuratively? It is more fun and less cruel to animals.

Eggs are hard-shelled chicken farts.

3 Likes

Well, technically, you only required to Honour them… :wink:

God: “Note to self: write everything into next bible, even if it seems obvious. Nothing goes without saying with these idiots…”

7 Likes

I’m guessing his original idea was to go all in and sacrifice his first born but then the kid cleaned his room and did his homework without prompting. So it’s plan B with a chicken for now. Next week is still undecided Jimmy.

5 Likes

Since the message I’m taking away from this is that man has dominion over all cocks, who am I to judge how you choose to interpret it? This is god’s word we’re talking about after all.

3 Likes