Mitt Romney likes everyone in the Senate except Bernie Sanders, because he "scowls"

I’d rather have a leader who’s kinda hunched over and grumpy than one who straps his dog to the roof of his car for 12 hours straight.

6 Likes

I say it somewhat sarcastically, but coming from a Jewish family, Bernie is definitely the older folks I remember. Joe Lieberman, I already forgot about that guy. Two faced weasel face. Maybe something Mitt could relate to a little more. I believe most people would call someone like Joe a TOOL, because it’s basically what he became

1 Like

Agree completely. And watching Mitt grope toward what he imagines must be “human” behavior is grotesque.

3 Likes

You’d be really pretty if you smiled more.

2 Likes

Mormons are weirdly obsequious toward Jews. They’re a little awed about the ‘real’ chosen people.

“Obsequious”?

4 Likes

I think the proper term might be “obsessive” and “badgering”.

As it’s been explained to me, it’s like being a Japanese girl and having to deal with western otaku neets.

4 Likes

I think Mark’s post is a little off the mark. (heh). I randomly read the article before seeing the link here and I took Romney’s comment as having an implicit criticism of most of his fellow congresscritters. (paraphrasing) “Everyone here is a disingenuous career political animal here and thus all appear friendly. Except Bernie.”

Of course any credibility he might have gained by that insight was immediately lost by him saying (paraphrasing again) that “I’m just a dilettante and don’t take any of this personally.”

I think it’s time to recognize 30+ years of fighting for justice and equality. Bernie Sanders has always been on the right side of things and would do great as president

7 Likes

I was mostly talking about the attitude, rather than social interactions. ‘Fawning’ was the first word I was thinking of.

1 Like

I agree. I just know that the stress levels at that age can lead to physical impairments with jobs as important as POTUS and I want this dude to live forever. I’m actually surprised that 45 hasn’t gone off yet given the fact that he seems like a festering pool of rage and ignorance.

It probably helps that he’s never tried to actually do the job

3 Likes

Being president is only a stressful job if you care about democracy and America.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.