Mob of young MAGA hat wearers surrounds Native American elder and mock him [UPDATED WITH NEW VIDEO]

Totally agree. And it’s not even out yet.

Still not worth it, but Ministry put out a new album and it’s pretty great (or the tracks I’ve heard are, anyway). Al seems back in full form…

8 Likes

As a point of information I’d like to note that at the bottom of the interview linked below, the interviewer provides a paypal donation address for the organization Phillips works for, Native Youth Alliance.

12 Likes

I’m going to guess that in short order a go-fund-me will be established for the MAGA-kids legal defense fund. Because of course.

3 Likes

aho! lela was-te glaurung; best post on this line. nate’s a good guy

2 Likes
10 Likes

Cruelty is the point…

11 Likes

Thanks for posting that link. It clarifies things.

1 Like

i havent watched your video. i’ll just assume it has something to do with the last 500 years of white supremacy in the americas.

2 Likes

Thanks; pessimistic defeatism is just what’s needed right at this very moment.

O_o

Good on you for that eloquent rebuttal to what seems like a bunch of bullshit whataboutism and an attempt at derailment and misdirection.

As usual, what are you even talking about???

Lastly, I’m shaking my head at all the lame, piss-poor excuses that some folks seem to be pulling out their asses, in order to justify the intolerant, disrespectful, BIGOTED behavior seen in the footage.

11 Likes

Something, something, punchable smirking face, something…

4 Likes

Also:

I am not in favour of or endorsing the doxxing of kids. But if these kids were black, their names would be all over the news outlets. We would hear stories about every misdemeanor and side-eye they ever gave, and they would already be up on charges regarding threatening behaviour, if they weren’t shot first.

This is what institutionalised racism looks like. No, I am not saying we should dox, imprison or shoot these kids. But why do we (as a society) only extend those protections when the kids are white?

Could it be that our society is – gasp I need some smelling salts – racist?

23 Likes

Roman catholic church has an explicit stance about immigrants, for instanceDuring his Angelus on Sunday, Pope Francis prays for victims of a terrorist attack in Columbia, and expresses his sorrow over those feared dead in shipwrecks in the Mediterranean.

4 Likes

11th-doc-this|nullxnull

17 Likes

These kids don’t represent all Catholicism, and while the Pope may be in favor of immigrants in trouble, their local priest seems to think that Lincoln was wrong about slavery…

as found by @wanderfound here

8 Likes

The word you seek is “backpfeifengesicht”

ETA: https://www.thelocal.de/20181009/german-word-of-the-day-das-backpfeifengesicht

3 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 8 hours.

I’ve been watching this country for sixty years. Give me a reason
to be optimistic.

I’m just hoping that there is some innocuous explanation for all the white, young, smiling faces. Because all I can come up with is some scary Lord of the Flies shit.

Right now, I am ashamed to be a human being.

2 Likes

I’m not a person of color, but I recognize their faces and actions, since it was a regular part of my teen years. After all, those of us who don’t fit in won’t know that we’re worthless unless they remind us on a regular basis of that fact.

20 Likes