Moby says he has secret intelligence info on Trump

I knew Moby before he became a D.C. Insider

28 Likes

I too despise Trump. What’s more, I’m a fan of Moby. Nevertheless, what you said.

14 Likes

16 Likes

Well, if Moby says it’s true I just have to believe it. :wink:

It’d be nice and all (especially the pee and hookers part) but I think I will have to have to wait for developments before getting too excited.

5 Likes

I mean, none of these things are exactly revelations. They comport nicely with the narrative thus far. But they fact that there’s no additional deets makes me…well, just reluctant to accept that this is any deeper than some DC folks talking shit.

[QUOTE]
1-the russian dossier on trump is real. 100% real. he’s being blackmailed by the russian government, not just for being peed on by russian hookers, but for much more nefarious things.
[/QUOTE]
In order for this to get more media play (and I’d LOVE President Pee Pee Pants to get more media play), we’ll need something substantiated, or something new/deeper than has already been revealed. The narrative right now is “Well, this is something someone said, but it sounds pretty incredible/weird, so…grains of salt.”

[QUOTE]
2-the trump administration is in collusion with the russian government, and has been since day one.
[/QUOTE]
Of course, but we’re stuck in a position without further verification. Give me something I can USE, dammit!

[QUOTE]
3-the trump administration needs a war, most likely with iran. at present they are putting u.s warships off the coast of iran in the hope that iran will attack one of the ships and give the u.s a pretense for invasion.
[/QUOTE]
If you paid attention to his cabinet picks, you can see this coming. But Trump being bellicose and aggressive already fits the stereotype. Where’s the evidence on what he’s planning?

[QUOTE]
4-there are right wing plans to get rid of trump. he’s a drain on their fundraising and their approval ratings, and the gop and koch brothers and other u.s right wing groups are planning to get rid of trump.
[/QUOTE]
Insiders don’t like Trump, surprising no one. This depresses me the most, knowing that if Trump gets kicked out we’ll be stuck with President Mike Pence, and I’m not sure trading baffonish ignorant evil for cruel, calculating evil is a tradeoff I want? Which is worse? Is just being different OK?

[QUOTE]
5-intelligence agencies around the world, and here in the u.s, are horrified by the incompetence of the trump administration, and are working to present information that will lead to high level firings and, ultimately, impeachment.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, of course they are. But this is terrifying, too, since those agencies haven’t met an Orwellian concept they haven’t loved. Do we want these dregs picking a president more amenable to them?

Remember the narrative for 2020: Republicans trying to heal Trump’s damage will look like heroes as they slash your healthcare and burn Iran to the ground and impose on us a police state that, after The Donald, half the nation will thank them for. Donald Trump is the symptom, not the illness. He is the polish, and modern conservatism is the turd. The tumor metastasized, but the cancer is deep, and doesn’t go away with the spectacular flame-out of Donald J Trump.

16 Likes

Trump Administration wants a war? But they said I had to vote for them because Hillary was going to start a war!

20 Likes

If we didn’t have every new preznit starting another war or three, we just wouldn’t feel like the good old US of A anymore.

14 Likes

yeah sure it makes perfect sense that trump is a secret manchurian candidate for putin and russia would use this nefarious sheme to have their puppet trump start a war with iran, one of their closest allies. if anything the fact that it makes no sense and is a fucking stupid theory makes it all the more credible

5 Likes

Gosh, I’m convinced if Moby says so.

Now tell him to go make a decent album in this century.

8 Likes

But moby was alt before alt was whatever the hell it is today.

8 Likes

##Moby says he has secret intelligence info on Trump

One day, I swear I gonna wake up, and I’ll no longer be stranded in an episode of the Twilight Zone…

SMFH.

42 Likes

Out, like Flynn…

14 Likes

what if we’re supposed to start AND lose that war? Wouldn’t that make at least some sense of it?

3 Likes

I’m frankly getting tired of waking up every day, checking the news and wondering “god, what did he do today”. So Flynn’s out, I guess that gives me my daily wth-dose. A common complaint against Clinton was the she would be just “more of the same” - boy, I’d give something for that right now.

29 Likes

Search your feelings…you know it to be true…

3 Likes

You too?

20 Likes

Well I’ll put it this way. I know a guy who worked on the Air Base where the TWA flight 800 wreckage was recovered, assembled, and examined. Who swears he absolutely knows it was brought down by a missile. He found the propellant residue himself! He saw the evidence. As a military pilot involved in the investigation he can tell you with absolute certainty that it was a false flag operation. The US government itself brought down that plane.

Thing is I also know about 150 other people who were present at that base, involved in that investigation. They will point out that the evidence he points to. Doesn’t exist. And that even if it did he wouldn’t be in a position to know about it. As he wasn’t much involved with the recovery and investigation. Never actually saw anything first hand. Never spoke to anyone who did (till much later). He’s just a pilot that happened to be walking by when the news cameras showed up. And he had spent the previous 6 months trying to convince the entire unit that the moon landing was faked.

Dude almost single handedly created the missile/false flag conspiracy theory for TWA 800. He hadn’t seen the wreckage. Hadn’t talked to anybody. Had no expertise. A news guy walks up. And the real investigators watched in disbelief as he pulled confirmation of missile residue, a specific missile, and other assorted details from thin air.

He later wrote a best selling book. Became a regular on Coast to Coast AM and Alex Jone’s show. And is now frequently cited as a former high ranking military officer and expert in various secrety things. Like government UFO bases. He also has a long career as an un-named “insider” despite having been retired for a very long time. And never having been much “inside” anything but a small search and rescue unit, not privy to anything special. He’s just a guy. A retired soldier with an interest in Lizard People and delusions of grandeur.

Those insiders that tell you things you want to hear? Seldom actually insiders. Any asshole in the right place at the right time can create or confirm as wild an idea as he wants to pull from his ass. This thing comes from a bonkers source. “Insiders” that Moby happens to know. And it 100% confirms all things we’d like to think are true. Confirming all our biases. And it goes just a little to far in doing so.

Even the dude that wrote that dossier cautioned that a bunch of stuff in it was likely BS. And while some of it is starting to bear more weight, and some of it get confirmed, and there was always at least some truth in there. And while there’s obviously some truth to Trumps Russia fetish. What this looks like is a few obvious things. A few grains of truth from things that are still yet to be confirmed. And a whole lot of wishful thinking and scaremongering.

32 Likes

I like how in Japan people move between music, film, tv, print, etc. Maybe Moby is trying for a career move here.

2 Likes

Do you have a source on that? I thought Steele went into hiding when the dossier leaked?

4 Likes

Suddenly this has new meaning

11 Likes