Monkey unboxes a new water bottle, consults user manual

Read the books! Read the manuals!

1 Like

A favorite bit of family folklore: my great-grandmother, born 1901 (RIP) told me of the time family from the Midwest visited her in Maine around 1923 or so. She had a lobster feed and they liked it so much, later that year she sent a crate of live lobster packed in ice and straw and whatever they used back then. A few weeks later she got a letter, “Thank you so much for the lobster. What a nice gift. But we really like the red lobster a lot more than the green ones.”
They didn’t realize you had to cook them…

9 Likes

I can almost guarantee that the monkey would already look less awkward drinking water out of that thing than the current POTUS.

11 Likes

Next up Curious George and the Ebola Virus…

2 Likes

The imbecile looks like he’s auditioning for a jug band.

7 Likes

I’d rather welcome my simian overlords than join that underground mutant enclave. Too much singing.

3 Likes

Oh, “peer” into the bottle. I totally misread you there…

2 Likes

"Hold stick near centre of its length. Moisten pointed end in mouth. Insert in tooth space, blunt end next to gum. Use gentle in-out motion.”
—The toothpick instructions that convinced Wonko mankind in general was crazy.

6 Likes

Wonko the Sane, of course. You beat my post.

4 Likes

Dunno about that, he looks exactly like someone in a geriatric ward with dementia!

1 Like

Not crazy. Stupid.

1 Like

The directions on the Pop-Tarts box is how I learned the word “vertical” as a child.

4 Likes

You got pop-smarts from the snack!

2 Likes

Is he taking requests? Ask him to play “Hamberders for Thighland.”

He only takes requests from Putin.

3 Likes

Well played.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.