Monster Energy wins second lawsuit against Bang Energy, taking $468m in a month

Originally published at: Monster Energy wins second lawsuit against Bang Energy, taking $468m in a month | Boing Boing

2 Likes

Are we almost at the point in future history where Bang re-brands its product?

10 Likes

I had the unfortunate experience of indulging in 2 of these drinks without first procuring a human waste station.
The ensuing battle between my exterior human body and the interior plumbing was epic.

10 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if Bang ended up chasing the “plant’s need Super Creatinine and electrolytes” direction under a rebrand. ^____^

2 Likes

It is sort of amazing how similar the plant pesticide/fertilizer market is to the human drug/supplement market.

The pro-grade pesticide concentrate powder I buy for my lawn comes from Bayer and looks like the jars you see at the pharmacist.

Also like the human energy supplement market, fertilizers are literally made from shit.

1 Like

Sidebar: what on earth is in your lawn that you need pro grade concentrate? Got Tremors?

3 Likes

FvLk

(just taking the chance to plug HBO’s How to Make it in America, in which Guzman’s character hawks an energy drink)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.