'Motors'

As in motorcar.
But let’s not be picky, anything with wheels (or capable of transporting eels) and some sort of engine will do.

4 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

Looks interesting.

New take on a rotary engine design. Much smaller engines.

5 Likes

Interesting. Seems to be somewhere between the original Wankel and the Peraves spherical engine.

2 Likes

Seems well suited for portable generators? I’ll bet RV’ers and boaters will be interested if it works as hoped.

2 Likes

(I think there was something about this car on BB last year or so.)

4 Likes
2 Likes

Hyundai reveals the robotaxi it built for Lyft, and a version for its very own metaverse

1 Like

There are several threads on the self-unbalancing Reliant Robin…

3 Likes

Eh, close enough:

Via @Akimbo_NOT

4 Likes

I think that this is a cool idea. Much like some California garages converting older cars into full electric versions of their former selves. However, converting old cars into watercraft all I can think of is rust.

4 Likes

Lamborghini Tried To Break Into The Military Market With Its G.I. Joe Toy Looking “Cheetah”

4 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

Coincidence? I think not!

4 Likes

3 Likes
5 Likes

“It occurred to us that actually a clock is a thermal machine,” Huber explained over Zoom, his dark blond dreadlocks draped over a black T-shirt. Like an engine, a clock harnesses the flow of energy to do work, producing exhaust in the process. Engines use energy to propel; clocks use it to tick.

8 Likes