'Motors'

3 Likes

That’s not ‘motors’, that’s ‘engines’!

1 Like

It is comfortably within the parameters stated at the beginning of this thread.

1 Like
7 Likes
3 Likes

What kind of person tries to blow up a car with a hand grenade? A BMW driver. Of course. /s

3 Likes

Wondering if anyone on this forum has owned or driven a Hyundai Kona EV. I’m eventually going to need to replace my Honda Fit that’s got almost 300K on the odometer, and was looking for a reasonably affordable EV with a decent range. The Kona appeals to me because, unlike a Tesla model 3, it has physical knobs and buttons to operate the A/C and radio. (It also has no association with that one guy we all love to hate.) But maybe there are downsides to the Hyundai that I’m unaware of.

6 Likes
5 Likes

“Bishop was later seen by the pumps at a Shell station at 11pm wearing just a tie and bikini briefs, offering to dance erotically for half a Jerry can.”

:laughing:

5 Likes

Adrenaline is a hell of a drug.

12 Likes

Do not try to get up while still skidding along the road.
At best you’ll do a spectacular somersault.

4 Likes

Utter madness, a lot of these drivers start taking it slow and then seem to floor it soon as they hit the water. Whyyyy…

I do like this though…

If it’s more than ankle deep, repairs won’t be cheap.

7 Likes

Walk it off, son. Walk it off.

7 Likes

It does look like a great car.

1 Like
7 Likes
2 Likes

Rivian’s IPO Filing Leaked How The Company Plans To Make $15,500 Per Vehicle Off Subscription-Based Features

2 Likes

No personal experience, I’m afraid, but everyone I know who has driven Hyundai’s EVs or hybrids says they are excellent cars. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Current bid: $45k

“It is not titled or registered for street use and is sold on a bill of sale.”

So, art? or tanning bed?

3 Likes

I, for one, enjoyed playing Spectre on my mac. Glad to see one of the tanks used in the game in real life.

6 Likes