MOUSE EARS! Does Mickey Mouse regularly use a Ring Modulator to sneak onto Air Force One?

Originally published at: MOUSE EARS! Does Mickey Mouse regularly use a Ring Modulator to sneak onto Air Force One? | Boing Boing

1 Like

Postscript on the “Shenanigans” Mask Off Party bar flyer mentioned in track two.

Shenanigans!

Some fun reading on “Disneyization”

@EPTC

I have heard that when Mickey Mouse lets his fur grow out he uses a comb filter :grin:

5 Likes

Ha. @Yasif - Not to make a filter pun, but that resonates!

Sorry for this one: What filter did Mickey Mouse use when he saw a bunch of musicians drive through the town? A Bandpass!

3 Likes

OK, you can ‘notch’ that pun on your belt and I’ll have to ‘sine’ off having no more waves on the table…

Kinda sad because it hertz…

3 Likes

(laughs) — Thank you — That was terrific!

No worry. We’re square. I mean to say all looks good on the (oscillo)scope of things.

Hope nothing was a trigger!

3 Likes

Not a problem, synth you mention it, I’ve got a long CV when it comes to bad puns - a pundit perhaps :grinning:

2 Likes

If that’s meant to be a credentials pun on control voltage, I’m genuinely amp-pressed.

3 Likes

Thank you for the multiple puns here, all nicely sequenced. I’m going to save them, probably in an envelope.

3 Likes

@EPTC
In many ways I’m not up to responding so I will not ‘attack’, but my initial mood has ‘decayed’ now that I’m not able to ‘sustain’ my temperament and am afforded the opportunity to ‘release’ (really pushing the pun boundaries here!?) my thoughts in a ‘Loving’ and 'friendly ‘offering’ !

I really need to get some sleep now so can we not get into FM please??

2 Likes

I’ll be following this!

2 Likes

My ASDR @Yasif - It is with good mood that I write you this AM morning upon receipt of your jokes. Worry not, I would never accuse your reply of being bipolar or even sounding like brown noise. Everything is DIN Sync!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.