Mouth for Eyes

vrplumber
BBS Captain

3m

I don’t want to appear to not care about transphobia, I think it is a terrible, destructive attitude to have.

I just wish there were some other shorthand for depicting people with shitty views, than mouths for eyes.

https://bbs.boingboing.net/t/in-her-new-book-jk-rowling-continues-with-the-transphobia/180283/50?u=kathypartdeux

3 Likes

Can we have all posts use the mouths as eyes header image?

It hasn’t quite seeped into my brain so that every nightmare is filled with eye-mouthers gaping their empty, toothy sockets at me.

Is the palm of the hand where the eyes go?

3 Likes

My nightmares are filled with transphobes making my life hell, fed by the PTSD of having experienced it while awake and the political situation in Britain.

Mouth-eyes barely register on the nightmare scale.

18 Likes

I don’t want to appear to not care about transphobia, I think it is a terrible, destructive attitude to have.

I just wish there were some other shorthand for depicting people with shitty views, than mouths for eyes.

4 Likes

I’ve moved this line of discussion here so it doesn’t derail from Rowling thread.

7 Likes

Thanks.

6 Likes

Love is a many-gendered thing. Sculpted genders work, too.

I agree completely. For people with shitty views butthole instead of mouth would be more adequate. It would explain putrid verbal diarrhea they spread everywhere.