Mouth for Eyes

vrplumber
BBS Captain

3m

I don’t want to appear to not care about transphobia, I think it is a terrible, destructive attitude to have.

I just wish there were some other shorthand for depicting people with shitty views, than mouths for eyes.

https://bbs.boingboing.net/t/in-her-new-book-jk-rowling-continues-with-the-transphobia/180283/50?u=kathypartdeux

3 Likes

Can we have all posts use the mouths as eyes header image?

It hasn’t quite seeped into my brain so that every nightmare is filled with eye-mouthers gaping their empty, toothy sockets at me.

Is the palm of the hand where the eyes go?

3 Likes

My nightmares are filled with transphobes making my life hell, fed by the PTSD of having experienced it while awake and the political situation in Britain.

Mouth-eyes barely register on the nightmare scale.

18 Likes

I don’t want to appear to not care about transphobia, I think it is a terrible, destructive attitude to have.

I just wish there were some other shorthand for depicting people with shitty views, than mouths for eyes.

4 Likes

I’ve moved this line of discussion here so it doesn’t derail from Rowling thread.

7 Likes

Thanks.

6 Likes

Love is a many-gendered thing. Sculpted genders work, too.

I agree completely. For people with shitty views butthole instead of mouth would be more adequate. It would explain putrid verbal diarrhea they spread everywhere.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Feels like this is needed…