Mr Doodle doodled his entire house, documenting the madness in stop motion

Originally published at: Mr Doodle doodled his entire house, documenting the madness in stop motion | Boing Boing

1 Like

You used “madness” and “insanity” effectively here. I’m assuming this house is just going to be a showcase/museum? There’s no way any normal person could live in it. Could they?

Mad Nuts GIF by hamlet

Well I couldn’t, I felt a migraine coming on just watching the video!
Astonishing piece of work, mind, especially considering that’s a bloody big house!

2 Likes

I feel like I struggle to retain a single coherent thought. This just blows me away.

4 Likes

He needs to get on that roof, STAT!

3 Likes

He must get regular haircuts & beard trims.

‘The completion of the house is just the beginning of my childhood dream to doodle the entire planet and to encourage the art world to recognise doodles as an art form.

I’m glad you’re living your best life, but let’s not doodle the whole world, please. It’s bad enough off as it is. Enjoy your mansion and keep it at that.

3 Likes

Mr and Mrs Doodle were on Womans Hour this morning. She was far more supportive than I expected. In fact she painted everything white for him to doodle over.

According to this he was the world’s fifth most successful artist under 40 in 2020.

2 Likes

Maybe Peter Gabriel should buy it.

2 Likes

That was cool. Reminds me of Fatboy Slim’s Slash Dot Dash video, with less meth.

1 Like

Ed Sheeran channelling Keith Haring, is that the concept?

4 Likes

BTW, the music is from André Previn’s score for Billy Wilder’s One, Two, Three. Good choice.

2 Likes

Agreed, this is very Keith Haring-esque.

4 Likes

I’m stunned he was able to buy that mansion by biting K Harring.

I’m not even mad, I’m impressed. but living in that would drive me insane.

2 Likes

My thought was a long the same lines. “Apparently being a two-bit Keith Haring knockoff can net you a mansion. Must be nice.”

1 Like

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.