Mr. Potato Head to go genderless

I wonder how many conservatives freaked out when their kids mixed up the parts from Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head. They look like a pretty gender-fluid couple to me.

potato-heads

17 Likes

That’s true! But the fact it’s true is why I’m so good at being Schrodinger’s Asshole today.

15 Likes

i had a genderless potato-head toy as a child, but that’s because i grew up poor in maine.

5 Likes

Oh noes… the toy that is literally a plastic potato to which you add limbs and face-parts is no longer a “Mr.” … WILL THIS POLITICAL CORRECTNESS EVER STOP???

#WhyWeRiot
#Patriots
#MAGA

(/sarcasm)

2 Likes

I never want to open that box.

16 Likes

Then don’t rub the little circle!!

:flushed:

14 Likes

Psssh; those hands are too pale to be mine.

9 Likes

Hey, good for Mx. Potato Head for embracing their authentic enby selves. If anything they’re sexier than ever!

…what? I can’t find self-confidence sexy in a plastic potato toy?

8 Likes

We have all been inside too long and it’s been a hard year for all of us but “sexy plastic potato toy”?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

12 Likes

I thought the point of Mr./Ms. Potato Head was to sell two to everyone. I suppose if you get one body but twice as many add-on bits then the price can go up. Hmmm. Not sure if win-win.

7 Likes

It seemed pretty obvious to me that @beschizza was being sarcastic. But Poe’s law gets all of us eventually.

2 Likes

“There are Two Potato Genders:
Male & Female
Trust the Science!”

8 Likes

Seriously; if I ever start looking at potatoes with that certain gleam in my eye, please stage an intervention, STAT.

11 Likes

I mean, I see potatoes and I definitely start peeling them with my eyes, but that has more to do with soup than lust.

16 Likes

Let potatoes sit too long, and you’ll end up peeling off their eyes…

15 Likes

7 Likes

“You know, like Pyramid Head”

blink blink / slow head nod

And now I know a mashup ( no pun intended ) I had never thought of before but would quite like to see.

1 Like

When I was a kid you used to have to supply your own potato; Mr. Potato Head was just a bag of parts you could stick on, and you could stick whichever ones you wanted on anywhere you liked. The modern chunks of plastic are bad for the environment and stifle creativity, though I guess are less prone to the “my dog ate my toy” problem.

10 Likes
7 Likes

Sounds like you took Mr. Potato Head in a Picasso-esque direction. I like. :slight_smile:

2 Likes