Mr. T pities the fool who doesn't get their COVID-19 and flu vaccinations, or who doesn't wear Skechers

Originally published at: Mr. T pities the fool who doesn't get their COVID-19 and flu vaccinations, or who doesn't wear Skechers | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Mr. T is a national treasure, and I pity the fool who disagrees.

20 Likes

I wear Sketchers too!

I just got a new pair. I went to the store, B-lined it to a shelf, grabbed the first pair and jokingly said, “I’ll take them!”

But then of course I looked around, and it turns out that first pair was the one I wanted.

7 Likes

Mr T Dancing GIF

11 Likes

He’s not wrong.

4 Likes

God bless you, Mr T.

4 Likes

PSA

I pity the fool with wide feet like mine who doesn’t know that Skechers sells a ton of extra-wide styles… many more than other major brands, as far as I can tell.

6 Likes

I loved how after Kanye West nuked his endorsement deal with Adidas he walked into Skechers headquarters without an appointment thinking they’d jump at the chance to sign a contract with him and they basically told him to get the hell out.

7 Likes

When you have Mr. T, why both with Mr. Ye?

3 Likes

I plan on getting boosted soon…and I’m wearing Sketchers right now! Thanks, Mr. T!

(It’s going to be 82F today, Sketchers are my go-to sandals.)

2 Likes

Very good to know! I just bought some wide Merrels because I like generous toe-box on my Merrel running flats, but these new shoes pop and flop when I walk in a way that feels like they are mocking me for wanting to avoid a 2" bunion…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.